“Education is a natural process carried out by the human individual and is acquired not by listening to words, but by experiences in the environment. ”- Maria Montessori
The Academy of Professional Montessori [India] in an Institute that is a beacon of meaningful changes in the prevailing education system, through suitable, specialized training methods directed towards the improvement of the world community.
To provide Global leader in provide quality teachers training.
Teacher’s Resource Centre, Guwahati
TEACHER TRAINING COURSE "Progress and vision in Pre School education"
This is the first time in the north east that such a comprehensive Teachers Training Programme has been introduced. This training will now be available to the people of this region. Mrs. Nellie Ahmed Tanweer, who is the Director of the Training Academy in Guwahati, is instrumental in bringing to shape her vision of progress in education at the pre-school level with the experienced trainers at the Academy.
We stress on the importance of a full fledged six months training course for mothers and professionals. Duration of Six Months is necessary to incorporate all areas of development. Teacher’s Resource Centre has global recognition, so an updated course is given to the academy at Guwahati, closely supervised by the trainers from the Head Office.
Our Core Values:
- To create a community of reflective teachers who will be lifelong learners.
- A very well research and comprehensive syllabus that encompasses, all aspects of Montessori teaching and studying on the child.
- To create an awareness of all practical aspects of the Montessori method and its application in mainstream schooling.
- To empower individuals with the spirit of Montessori philosophy and principles in order to foster an education focused on and around the "CHILD".
- To inculcate a desire to serve the social needs of the society and nurture the future.
- To create a collaborative classroom climate that fosters ideas and alternative points of view.
- To enable development of character and desirable social and human values in the child, so that he/she functions as a responsible global citizen.
Placement Assistance :
Since we have our own school, it facilitates easy on the job training and experience.
We also offer 100% placement assistance by helping to meritorious students to look for a productive and satisfying career.
MARIA MONTESSORI HOUSE OF CHILDREN
Nilachal House, Hatigarh Chariali,
Zoo Narengi Road, Guwahati - 781 024
Ph: 0361 2414220(O), 98590 12783